- This event has passed.
ALL Fellows Meeting
September 24, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
- 6:00-7:00pm Formal meeting
- 7:00-7:30pm Optional time for Fellows to talk in small groups
The newly elected Blackburn Fellows Involvement Network (FIN) Officers began their two-year term on August 1, 2020. On Thursday, September 24th, all Blackburn Fellows and soon-to-be Fellows (e.g., Blackburn students graduating in December 2020) are invited to a meeting to thank the outgoing FIN officers, meet the incoming officers, learn about upcoming programming and to help shape the FIN’s priorities.
Topics will include:
- Initial goals of the 2020-2022 FIN Officers
- Feedback shared by fellows at summer networking events
- Your desires for the FIN (bring ideas! all feedback welcomed)
- Ways to stay involved with mentoring, student selection, and other opportunities