Recent Graduate Advisory Board Member
- Recent Graduate Advisory Board Member Application
Due by 11:59pm on Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Officer candidates will be provided an opportunity to present to Blackurn student at 4:00pm on Monday, January 28, 2019 in 2400 Ferg.
- Voting, if necessary, will take place on-line by Qualtrics survey between 5:00pm on Monday, January 28 and 8:00am on Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
In fall 2015, the Blackburn Institute’s Advisory Board considered and approved a proposal to allow recent graduates to serve on the advisory board in a limited capacity.
- Graduated in the December preceding January nominations or will be graduating in the May or August following January nominations
- Met all requirements to be pinned as a Fellow at time of graduation
- Attend the spring and fall advisory board meetings (immediately preceding the Annual Networking Dinner and Annual Symposium);
- Organize graduating students and solicit for a senior class gift to the Statewide Action and Fellows Support Fund;
- Pay the balance of any dues ($500 for those under 35 years of age) not covered by the senior class gift (up to $250) and anticipated matching gift from a current advisory board member or fellow; and
- All other expectations of other advisory board members.
Up to three nominations are forwarded to the advisory board for consideration and selection of one new member each April for a term to begin in the following January.