In fall 2015, the Blackburn Institute’s Advisory Board considered and approved a proposal to allow recent graduates to serve on the advisory board in a limited capacity.
- Graduated in the December preceding January nominations or will be graduating in the May or August following January nominations
- Met all requirements to be pinned as a Fellow at time of graduation
- Attend the spring and fall advisory board meetings (immediately preceding the Annual Networking Dinner and Annual Symposium);
- Organize graduating students and solicit for a senior class gift to the Statewide Action and Fellows Support Fund;
- Pay the balance of any dues ($500 for those under 35 years of age) not covered by the senior class gift (up to $250) and anticipated matching gift from a current advisory board member or fellow; and
- All other expectations of other advisory board members.
Up to three nominations are forwarded to the advisory board for consideration and selection of one new member each April for a term to begin in the following January.
Recent Graduate Advisory Board Members and Terms
- Alli Koszyk (2020-2022 – Term begins January 1, 2020)
- Pat Reynolds (2019-21)
- Mary Lieb (2018-20)
- Will Sorrell (2017-19)